Raymarine Remote Display & NMEA Wireless Interface Kit [T106-916]
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Tacktick Remote Display & NMEA Wireless Interface Kit
- T113 Micronet Remote Display
- T122 Micronet Wireless NMEA Interface
T113 Micronet Remote Display
- Not just a remote control, this is an independent, Micronet, wireless, palm sized display. With a dot matrix screen it not only shows you all the data in your system, but also incorporates a rolling road, as well as performance pages for uploads from your tactical software, and it can function as a remote control for your Micronet displays. You can add as many handsets as you need for the key members of your crew.
- Can be used with existing instrument systems even from other manufacturers
- Palm sized
- Easy to hold
- Totally multifunction
- Graphic multi-line display
- Solar powered
- No need to change batteries
- Totally wireless
T122 Micronet Wireless NMEA Interface
- This interface enables sailors to integrate other marine electronics into any of the Micronet instrument range. Compatible with instruments using the NMEA language, the Wireless NMEA Interface (2 inputs/1 output) collects data from autopilots, GPS, chartplotters, PDAs and other on board instruments and transmits it wirelessly to the Micronet displays. Plugged into an on board PC, Micronet can send and receive information so that navigation and tactical software can be displayed anywhere on deck.
The Wireless NMNEA Interface may be used with PC software to create custom pages on the T110 Micronet Digital Display using Proprietary NMEA Sentences.
- Instrument Function: Multifunction
- Shape: Square
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 6"W x 9"L WT: 1.6 lbs
- UPC: 723193702543
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)