RAM Mount No-Drill Mount f/14-19 Chevrolet Silverado [RAM-VB-193-SW2]
No-Drill Mount for '14-19 Chevrolet Silverado
This RAM® No-Drill™ mounting system installs quickly and easily into a range of Chevrolet and GMC vehicles using the existing hardware of the passenger side seat rails. This configuration provides a telescoping feature that ranges from 12” to 18”. Dual swing arms provide articulation and 12” of reach for passenger and driver access to the mounted device. The round ball base attached to the end of the swing arm supports a variety of tablet and laptop holders, while RAM® rubber ball and socket technology provides additional adjustability as well as shock and vibration isolation.
- RAM® No-Drill™ base offers low-profile mounting; telescoping pole allows for height adjustments
- Dual articulating swing arm allows for ideal device placement; compatible with a variety of tablet and laptop holders
- Made of powder-coated steel and high-strength composite
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Plate Size: 2.5"
- Ball/Socket Size: C Size (1.5")
- Materials: Powder coated steel, Marine grade-aluminum
- 4-Hole AMPS: 1.181" x 1.496"
- 3-Hole 120-Degree: 1.812" Diameter
This base is best used in bucket seat vehicles with a full center console. For 2014 and 2015 trucks with a 40/20/40 bench seat, the RAM-VB-191 is also an option. To install this base, the plastic trim nearest to the passenger door may need to be cut or modified to accommodate the RAM® No-Drill™ base once installed. If this cannot be done in your vehicle, or you are not comfortable with this, you should not purchase this product. Note that the RAM-VB-191 will not work with the 4x4 lever on the center hump of the vehicle. The RAM-VB-191 is for 4x2 trucks only.
Quick Guide (pdf)