Polk Audio PA D4000.4 PAD Series 4-Channel Amplifier - 400W [PAD4000.4]
PA D4000.4 PAD Series 4-Channel Amplifier - 400W
When install space is at a premium, but your sound system demands plenty of power to realize its full potential, Polk Audio’s new super-efficient D Series amplifiers are a very cool solution.
Polk's PA D4000.4 4-channel amplifier may be small, but it can power your front and rear speakers with up to 125 watts RMS each. Or, you can switch this little beast over to 2-channel mode to drive a couple subwoofers with up to 200 watts RMS each. However you use it, this amplifier will fit in almost any location.
Separate high- and low-pass filters on the front and rear channels allow this versatile amp to run a variety of speaker systems, like bi-amped mid-bass and tweeter components, or two front speakers and a sub.
- Super-Efficient Class D Bridgeable Design - Runs cooler than conventional amps.
- High-Speed MOSFET Switching power supply.
- Front and rear level controls.
- Protection - thermal, DC offset, reverse polarity and short circuit.
- Nickel-plated wire terminals and RCA connectors.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Number of Channels - 4
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20KHz
- 2 Ohm RMS Power (14.4V) Per Channel - 4 x 200W
- 4 Ohm RMS Power (14.4V) Per Channel - 4 x 125W
- 4 Ohm RMS Power Bridge (14.4V) Channel - 2 x 400W
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - >105dB
- Product Dimensions (with panels) (H x W x D) -1.81'' x 10.94'' x 6.75''
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Bridgeable: Yes
- Channels - Available: 4
- Waterproof Rating: Splashproof
- Watts: 400w
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 10"W x 14"L WT: 6.1 lbs
- UPC: 747192121938
Owner's Manual (pdf)