Permatex High Strength Threadlocker RED Gel Twist 
High Strength Threadlocker RED Gel Twist
OEM specified. Gel formula provides “liquid-reliability” without drips, globs, mess or waste. Available in three convenient sizes, the GEL TWIST™ pin-point applicator, the GEL SQUEEZE™ applicator, or the single-use pouch puts the Threadlocker right where you want it…on the part! High strength threadlocker for heavy-duty applications 3/8 inch to 1 inch (10mm to 25mm). Especially well-suited for permanently locking studs and press fits. Adds 3,000 PSI holding power on slip and press fit assemblies. Replaces set screws and snap rings. Locks against vibration loosening. May require heat or special tools for removal. Conforms to ASTM D5363 AN0221 (Mil-S-46163A, Type I, Grade K).
- Automobile - Suggested Applications: Cylinder block and rocker arm studs, ring gear bolts, frame bolts, shock absorber bolts; also ideal for vertical applications
- Heavy Duty - Suggested Applications: Cap screws and mounting studs on differentials
Parts should be clean and oil free.
- Remove protective cap.
- Turn dial to expose 1/8″ to 1/4″ of material beyond tip.
- Apply threadlocker to leading edge of male fitting,covering 5 to 6 threads. Avoid direct contact of tip to metal surface*.
- Assemble parts and tighten to recommended torque.
- Replace protective cap.*If contact occurs, expose 1/16” of material and wipe off with a clean towel.Temperature range: -65°F to 300°F (-54°C to 150°C).Refer to Technical Data Sheet for complete information.
NOTE: Permatex® Threadlocker Gel should not be used on plastic fittings. Do not use on food contact surfaces.Avoid food contamination during use and storage.