Minn Kota MK-210D 2 Bank x 5 Amps 
MK 210D On-Board Charger
ON-BOARD MARINE BATTERY CHARGERS.
Reengineered with a microprocessor-based design, our all-new digital on-boardchargers protect your battery, charge faster, and help you stay on the water longer.
We set out to build a smarter charger, and the result is the ingenious microprocessor-based design of our new on-boardunits. By monitoring factors like temperature and state of charge, they deliver a faster, more regulated precise charge so you can stay on the water longer, without worrying about your batteries.
Our new on-board chargers feature Multi-Stage Charging and Automatic Temperature Compensation for more precise charges that won't damage your battery. And its automatic shut-off feature extends battery life by shutting down when charging is complete. So your battery and your day on the water will always last longer.
=TWO TIMES FASTER CHARGING.
In high temperatures, our new on-board chargers juice up your batteries up to twice as fast. Thanks to a digital design that monitors everything from temperature to state of charge, our new on-boards get the job done.
ENHANCED STATUS CODES.
Comprehensive readings on our new chargers inform you of the charge stage, maintenance mode status, any error notifications and full charge.
- Waterproof, shock- and vibration-resistant aluminum construction
- Saltwater tested and fully corrosion-resistant
- Short circuit, reverse polarity, arc and ignition protected
- For use with 12V/6 cell batteries that are flooded/wet cell,maintenance free or starved electrolyte (AGM) only
- FCC compliant
- UL listed to marine standard 1236
- Length - 11-1/2"
- Width - 7-1/2"
- Height - 4"
- Weight - 11lbs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Charger Output - Amps: 10a
- Charging Banks: 2
- Portable: No
- Charger Input - Voltage: 120v
- Charger Output Voltage: 12/24v
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 8"W x 16"L WT: 12.4 lbs
- UPC: 029402034789
Owner's Manual (pdf)