Icom MR1010RII Marine Radar 4kW Color LCD [MR1010R2 13]
MR1010RII Marine Radar 4kW Color LCD
Commercial-grade radar with exclusive safety features.
- Maximum Range: 36NM with 4kW output
- Scanner Type: 2’ radome scanner
- Display Type: 10.4" color TFT LCD
Connect the MR-1010RII to a DSC radio to use the DSC information function. When connected to a DSC radio and a DSC call is received, the received message is transferred to the MR-1010RII. Plot up to 20 DSC messages on the radar echo. If Man Overboard (MOB) position information is transmitted from a DSC handheld transceiver (i.e. M94D), the MR-1010RII can show the MOB waypoint on the radar echo to assist in search and rescue operation.
Connect the MR-1010RII to an external AIS device to use the AIS overlay function. When connected (i.e. M605, M510 AIS, and M506 AIS), up to 100 AIS target icons are overlaid on the radar echo. By selecting an AIS icon, vessel information such as AIS class, MMSI number, vessel name, course, speed, CPA, TCPA, bearing, and distance are shown on the lower side of the display.
Large Color Display
The MR-1010RII gives approximately a 176° viewing angle. The color RFT LCD (480x640 dots) display offers bright vivid echos with 16 steps gradient intensity. Easily adjust the screen color (day, night, and user settings) with the "BRILL" button. In addition, the auto-hide information function enlarges radar echoes to size.
Configure various settings through the MR-1010RII’s visually intuitive operation. The language setting is selectable from English, Indonesian, Korean, Spanish, Thai, and Vietnamese. The large eight-direction cursor key provides smooth operation even when wearing gloves.
- Simplified ARPA function helps prevent collision risk with other vessels or objects
- TLL (Target Latitude Longitude) function
- True trail function
- 10.2-42V wide DC input to prevent over-voltage damage
- Two user-programmable alarm zones
- The optional video output unit
- Display Type: 10.4-inch Color TFT LCD
- Resolution: 480 × 640 dots
- Type of emission: 16K0G3E (FM)
- Minimum range: 25 m; 82 ft (at 1⁄8 NM range)
- Maximum range: 36 NM
- Range scales: NM 1/8, 1/4, 1⁄2, 3⁄4, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 24, 32, 36/km 1/4, 1⁄2, 3⁄4, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 24, 32, 36, 48
- Preheat time: 90 seconds
- Power supply: 10.2–42 V DC
- Power consumption (at zero wind velocity): 55 W (approximately)
- Usable temperature range: –15°C to +55°C; +5°F to +131°F
- Input data format: NMEA 0183®, N+1, AUX, IEC61162-2
- Output data format: NMEA 0183®
- Type: 60 cm; 2 ft radome scanner
- Rotation speed: 24, 36 rpm typ.
- Horizontal beamwidth: 4° typ.
- Vertical beamwidth: 22° typ.
- Sidelobe: –22 dB typ.
- Usable temperature range: –25°C to +70°C; –13°F to +158°F
- Usable humidity range: Less than 95% (at 40°C; +104°F)
- Frequency: 9410 MHz ±30 MHz
- Modulation: P0N
- Peak output power: 4 kW
- Pulse-width/repetition rate: 80 ns/2160 Hz, 80 ns/1440 Hz, 250 ns/1440 Hz, 350 ns/1440 Hz, 350 ns/720 Hz, 900 ns/720 Hz
- Modulator: FET switching
- Intermediate frequency: 60 MHz
- IF bandwidth: 10 MHz, 3 MHz
- Tuning: Auto/manual selectable
- Supplied system cable: 15 m; 49.2 ft; OPC-2341