Garmin LiveScope Plus Ice Fishing Kitw/LiveScope Plus System Lead Acid Battery [010-02706-30]
LiveScope™ Plus Ice Fishing Kit with LiveScope™ Plus System & Lead Acid Battery
DRILL FEWER HOLES, CATCH MORE FISH
The LiveScope Plus ice fishing kit includes everything you need to take your ECHOMAP™ or GPSMAP® unit from your boat onto the ice and transform your fishing experience.
- Catch your limit with the power of LiveScope™ sonar.
- Just add your ECHOMAP or GPSMAP unit … and ice.
- Use LiveScope™ Forward mode to locate fish and drill where you find ’em.
- Keep an eye on your jig and how fish react to it with LiveScope™ Down mode.
- Everything goes where you go. All accessories fit in the rugged, portable carrying case.
TWO MODES, ONE TRANSDUCER
Adapt your fishing technique with the LiveScope Plus transducer with live, real-time scanning sonar that lets you see up to 200’ in any direction.
LiveScope Forward mode shows up to 200’ all around you, so you can locate schools of fish and know where to drill the next hole.
LiveScope Down mode homes in on targets, so you can watch fish respond to your jig.
The rugged, portable carrying case fits your ECHOMAP 7” or 9” units or GPSMAP 7” and 9” units plus all the included parts, so you can easily transport it from hole to hole and season to season.
ALL THE ACCESSORIES
Kit accessories include a swivel pole mount for the LiveScope transducer, 12Ah battery, charger, flexible power cable and transducer adapter cable.
What's In The Box?
- LiveScope™ Plus System
- Panoptix ice fishing mount
- Power cable
- Portable fishing kit
- Bag with handle
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery charger
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.