GARMIN ECHOMAP ULTRA 106SV + LVS32 PANOPTIX LIVESCOPE SYSTEM
GARMIN ECHOMAP ULTRA 106SV PRELOADED US OFFSHORE BLUECHART® G3 - LAKEVÜ G3 W/GT56UHD-TM (010-02527-01) and GARMIN PANOPTIX LIVESCOPE SYSTEM (010-01864-000)
ECHOMAP™ Ultra 106sv Preloaded US Offshore BlueChart® g3 - LakeVü g3 with GT56UHD-TM
ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED FOR SUCCESSFUL FISHING
The sunlight-readable 10” touchscreen combo features preloaded BlueChart® g3 charts and LakeVü g3 maps, and the transducer bundle adds CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition scanning sonars.
- The keyed-assist 10” touchscreen puts fishfinding know-how at your fingertips.
- See crisp images of structure and fish in stunning detail.
- Navigate confidently with preloaded BlueChart g3 charts and LakeVü g3 maps.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere with the ActiveCaptain® app1.
- Connect your boat to share data, sonar and charts with your other compatible devices.
- Explore your new favorite spot; create maps on the fly, and tailor them to fit your needs.
LiveScope™ Sonar Support
ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv supports a variety of Garmin transducers, including Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar transducers and the Panoptix LiveScope™ LVS12 scanning sonar system (sold separately).
Built-In UHD Sonar
The included GT56 transducer provides Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. With three scanning sonar frequencies and 20% greater range for our UHD SideVü sonar, you’ll get top performance at all depths.
Panoptix LiveScope™ System
We Took Scanning Sonar and Made It Panoptix™
- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary
- Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, or point down to see directly below your boat
- See incredibly sharp real-time scanning sonar images up to 200’ down and away
- Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilizes sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter
Clearly, this is the most amazing sonar technology ever. You have never fished like this before. Panoptix LiveScope is live, real-time scanning sonar. You can actually see easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming near clearly defined structure. You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. And your boat doesn’t need to be moving. These images are so clear and precise that with a little practice, you might be able to distinguish between species of fish!
Two Modes in One Transducer
You get both LiveScope™ Down and LiveScope™ Forward modes in one transducer. It’s easy to adjust the transducer mode to fit your fishing techniques; use LiveScope Forward to see remarkably clear images of structure and swimming fish around your boat, and use LiveScope Down to see directly below your boat. The view automatically updates on your compatible Garmin chartplotter. AHRS stabilization keeps your sonar view steady, even in rough conditions.