Furuno M260 In-Hull 1kW Transducer w/No Connector [527ID-IHN]
M260 In-Hull 1kW Transducer with No Connector
In-hull features, thru-hull performance.
Setting the In-Hull Standard
It's true! Excellent performance can be achieved from an in-hull mounted transducer. The M260, Airmar's 1 kW in-hull, is designed with Airmar's exclusive Broadband Ceramic Technology. The 200 kHz element provides
broadband performance resulting in higher resolution without sacrificing sensitivity. Combined with a seven-element 50 kHz array, this in-hull has excellent.
All-Out Fishfinding Performance!
Optimal fishfinder performance no longer requires drilling a hole in the hull! The M260 is able to transmit and receive through solid fiberglass while displaying sharp detailed images. Track the bottom at speeds exceeding 30 knots! Installation simply requires adhering the tank to the inside of the vessel, leaving a clean and smooth hull exterior!
- M260 Transducer with In-Hull Kit
- 1,000 Watts Power
- 50/200 kHz w/Diplexer
- 19/6 degree Beam Angles
- Interfaces to any 600W or 1kW echosounder
- Recommended for solid fiberglass hulls
- Innovative tank design allows for bow-stern or port-starboard mounting
- Available with a diplexer for single transmission line fishfinders and without a diplexer for dual transmission line fishfinders
- Mineral oil or non-toxic anti-freeze (propylene glycol) is used to fill the tank
- Transducer ID™ feature
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Temperature: No
- Speed Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 16"L WT: 11.4 lbs
- UPC: 611679310439
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)