Faria Platinum 2" Depth Sounder w/Transom Mount Transducer 
Platinum 2" Depth Sounder w/Transom Mount Transducer
Faria Beede’s Platinum Series Instruments feature spun aluminum gauge dials with custom graphics and a polished stainless steel bezel providing a rugged, elegant look.
The Depth Sounders from Faria offer a 3-199 foot (1-61meters) depth capability, with an automatic gain control, backlighting for maximum night vision, keel offset, and deep and shallow water alarms.
Depth can be read in meters, and feet. With its oversized back-lit display depth can be easily read in any condition. Audible and Visual alarms let the boater know when a shallow or deep water condition exists.
Depth Sounder includes a Faria SN2011 transom mount transducer w/25' cable.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Imperial and Metric Values
- 199 Foot (61m) Depth Capability
- Audible and Visual alarm for Shallow/Deep Water Conditions
- Domed Glass Anti-fog, Scratch Resistant Lens
- Stainless Steel Bezel
Factory P/N DS0176
- Series: Platinum
- Gauge Type: Depth Sounder
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Box Set: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 11.5v to 16v
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 8"W x 8"L WT: 0.85 lbs
- UPC: 759266220256
Owner's Manual (pdf)