Faria 2" Depth Sounder w/In-Hull Transducer - Black - Stainless Steel Bezel 
2" Depth Sounder with In-Hull Transducer - Black - Stainless Steel Bezel
The Depth Sounders from Faria offer a 3-199 foot (61m) depth capability, with an automatic gain control, backlighting for maximum night vision, keel offset, and deep and shallow water alarms.
Depth can be read in meters, and feet. With its oversized back-lit display depth can be easily read in any condition. Audible and Visual alarms let the boater know when a shallow or deep water condition exist. A programmable keel offset lets you adjust the offset from the
keel at the display.
Features & Benefits:
- Depth Range: 1- 61 meters (3 -199 feet)
- Deep and Shallow water alarms
- Programmable Keel off-set
- Automatic Gain control
- Back lighting for maximum night vision;
- Metric or US standard units
- Stainless Steel Bezel
- Easy to install
Dual Temp Depth Sounder displays Outside Air temperatures and Water temperatures from 0°C to 100°C (32°F to 200°F).
- Gauge Type: Depth Sounder
- Box Set: No
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 8"W x 8"L WT: 2.35 lbs
- UPC: 759266137516
Quick Guide (pdf)