Boat Leveler 10" x 8" Trim Tab Set [N108000]
Shipping calculated at checkout.
10" x 8" Trim Tab Set
- Wiring - Color-coded wiring in 25' to 40' lengths with quick connects fittings, meets federal standards for heat, pull, and insulation, making installation easy.
- Solenoids - They are custom designed for Insta-Trim Boat Leveler Co., epoxy sealed and humidity resistant, thereby preventing shorting out. The solenoids lock the tabs in any position, eliminating drift back. Barb-type hose fittings provide tight, secure connections.
- Motor - A powerhouse with coated wirings and a thermal overload that resists temperature and amperage build-up. 1 3/4" stack windings and top mounting eliminated oil leakage. The motor is mounted with stainless steel nuts and bolts and is easily disassembled.
- Brackets - Swivel-type brackets allow cylinders to be mounted and adjusted to any angle. Knockout pins act as shear pins it tab strikes an object.
- Pump - Designed and engineered exclusively by Instatrim. The built-in bypass is factory set at 400 P.S.I. tolerance held to .00025. Amperage doesn't exceed 16 because the unit circulates oil, rather than stalling out or trying to pump additional pressure.
- Motor Cover - 4 1/2" D x 6" W x 11"H, high impact ABS plastic cover with a built-in oil reservoir mounts easily with two screws. The filler is located in front. Our cover protects the motor from occasional wash down.
- Cylinders - Impact-resistant, fiberglass-reinforced nylon cylinders eliminate expansion and resist ultra-violet rays. Two expanding type seals, plus O-ring, eliminate high and low-pressure leaks. Barbed cylinder fitting and an inserted tubular rod prevent hose blow-off and breakage. A stainless steel spring retracts the cylinder when the boat is not in motion.
- Trim Tabs - 12 gauge 304 stainless steel trim tabs are available in standard and custom lengths. They are guaranteed against electrolysis, remaining strong and secure. Insta-Trim's hinges prevent most spray and can be used for transom or bottom mounting.
- Hose - Designed and manufactured exclusively for Insta-Trim with nylon-reinforced webbing and protective PVC coating. Rated at 2000 lb. burst pressure, 15' of hose is supplied for your system. Entering the transom 6" above the water line, the hoses are held securely with hose trim. Stainless steel clamps hold the hose to barb fitting at the solenoid.
- Rocker Type Controls - Mounted on the dash they are easy to operate. One pint of Insta-Trim biodegradable transmission oil, funnel and mounting hardware is supplied.
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Actuator Type: Hydraulic
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 14"W x 19"L WT: 21.4 lbs
- UPC: 000000162081
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)