Adventure Medical First Aid Kit - Water-Resistant [0120-0200]
First Aid Kit - Water-Resistant
The Adventure First Aid Water-Resistant contains basic first aid necessities to treat cuts, scrapes, insect bites and blisters in a portable, highly water-resistant, hard-shell case. Pack it on a day hike, toss one in the glove box or stash one anywhere you might need first aid!
- Keeps contents safe and dry from the elements
Stop Blisters Before they Start:
- Die-cut Moleskin to protect against the hiker's #1 injury
Easy Access Bandages®:
- Fast and easy application and less contamination risk
Clean and Close Wounds:
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds
- Size: 4.75" x 3.75" x 1.5"
- Weight: 3 oz
- Group Size: 1 - 2 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days
- 3 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 10 - Easy Access Bandages®, 1" x 3" Fabric
- 5 - Easy Access Bandages®, 3/4" x 3" Fabric
- 1 - Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
- 1 - Easy Access Bandages®, Elbow/Knee Fabric
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 5 Yards
- 14 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped pcs.
- 3 - Alcohol Wipe
- 1 - Insect Sting Relief Pad
- 1 - Water-Resistant Case
- 1 - Carabiner
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Waterproof: No
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 4"W x 5"L WT: 0.2 lbs
- UPC: 707708102004