Icom M410BB GW 11 Black Box VHF w/White Command Mic 2 Command Mic Ports [M410BB GW 11]
M410BB GW 11 Black Box VHF with White Command Mic & 2 Command Mic Ports
Icom’s M410BB is a flexible black box mounted on a fixed mount that provides VHF communications for vessels with limited helm space. The supplied white CommandMic™ controls the radio for essential communications on the water.
Clean Installation for Limited Helm Space
The M410BB consists of a CommandMic™ and a black box RF unit. Use the CommandMic™ for all operations, including DSC. Install the RF unit out-of-sight, placing it up to 60 ft (18.3 m)* away from the CommandMic™.
*Two OPC-1541 cables are required for the 60 ft installation
Add an additional CommandMic™ to extend communication points for boats requiring a second communications station. This is ideal for boats that need communication between the cockpit and other locations on the boat. Access the intercom functions for one-to-all or one-to-one communications on the boat.
Class D DSC Functionality
On the back of every CommandMic™ is a conveniently located DSC button. Once triggered, the M410BB transmits a DSC alert signal to nearby vessels with the MMSI* and GPS location of your vessel.
NMEA200® and NMEA 0183-HS®
The NMEA 2000® network provides plug-and-play data communication to interconnect other marine equipment, such as an MFD (Multi-Function Display). The radio can send AIS, GNSS (GPS) position, DSC call, and radio channels to other equipment.
Loud One-Way RX Hailer
The built-in 15W amplifier increases the audio output of an external hailer speaker. The one-way RX hailer function enables you to broadcast radio traffic through the hailer speaker to listen to radio traffic on the deck or tower. You can also hear foghorn patterns from the hailer speaker.
Active Noise Cancelling
The Active Noise cancellation function digitally removes background noise from transmitting and receiving audio to provide clear communications in noisy maritime environments.
- AquaQuake™ function
- Anchor watch function
- Command Mic Color: White
- Remote Stations: Up to 2
- Output Power: 25W
- GPS: Internal GPS GNSS Receiver, with external GPS antenna connection
- NMEA: NMEA 2000®/ NMEA 0183® -HS
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Frequency Range: Tx - 156.025 157.425 MHz / Rx - 156.050 163.275 MHz / DSC - 156.525 MHz
- Usable Channels: USA, INT, CAN, WX channels
- Type of Emission: 16K0G3E (FM), 16K0G2B (DSC), 16K0GXW (AIS)*
- Power Supply Requirement: 13.8 V DC nominal (11.7 15.9 V DC) (Negative ground)
- Current Drain (at 13.8 V DC): TX Max. power - 5.5 A Max. / RX Max. audio - 1.5 A (One CommandMic™) 4.0 A (Two CommandMic™ and RX hailer)
- Operating Temperature Range: –20°C-60°C / –4°F-140°F
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ω nominal
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (Projections Not Included): RF unit - 216 × 79 × 113 mm; 8.5 × 3.1 × 4.4 in. / CommandMic™ - 67.5 × 144.5 × 37 mm; 2.7 × 5.7 × 1.5 in.
- Approximate Weight: RF unit - 890 g; 2 lb. / CommandMic™ - 400 g; 14.1 oz
- Output Power (at 13.8V DC): 25 W, 1 W (high, low)
- Max. Frequency Deviation: +/- 5 kHz
- Frequency Tolerance: +/- 0.5 kHz
- Spurious Emissions: Less than –70 dBc (high power), Less than –56 dBc (low power)
- Residual Modulation: More than 40 dB
- Adjacent Channel Power: More than 70 dB
- Sensitivity: FM (at 12dB SINAD): 0.22 μV typical / DSC (at 1% BER): –7 dBμ emf typical
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity: FM - More than 70 dB / DSC (1% BER) - More than 73 dBµ emf
- Spurious Response: FM - More than 70 dB / DSC (1% BER) - More than 73 dBμ emf
- Intermodulation: FM - More than 75 dB / DSC (1% BER) - More than 68 dBµ emf
- Hum and Noise: More than 40 dB
- Audio Output Power: CommandMic™ - More than 2 W (4 Ω, 10% distortion) / Rx hailer - More than 15 W (4 Ω)
- Built-In GPS: Yes
- Color: White
- Hailer: Yes
- Intercom Capability: Yes
- NMEA 2000: Yes
- Remote Mic Capable: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 9"W x 10"L WT: 5.1 lbs
- UPC: 4909723164463